Friday, 12 May 2017

I even broke out the paints!

I am not a mixed media person. To be honest I have no idea what I am doing with mists and sprays and paints.

I have been criticised in the past for not using mixed media on my pages.....so I decided to take the plunge.

So I basically sat there and watched the queen of mists and sprays Missy Whidden. I have watched every video she has ever created....and Then I panicked ha!

I don't have mists and sprays but I do have oil pastels and paint...so I broke those out and had a try.




I don't have any mists and I really wasn't ready to add water colour on the background using the packaging technique just yet.
I did some strips of paint and added some white gesso over the top to calm the colours down. I then also added some washi tape over the top as well.


I am happy with my first try...



Well its a start and I will see where it leads me!

No comments:

Post a Comment