Monday, 24 April 2017

Quirks and weirdness...

Having a 13 year old son means he doesn't really like his face on my scrapbooking pages. So....I am starting my own 'all about me' scrapbook.

And the first lot of pages that I want to make are quirks and weirdness that is me!

Here is the first page that I have made for my new book.


I do have a real problem with my socks. No matter what size I buy, no matter the price ( believe me I have tired expensive socks as well. They always twist round!




So for now I will continue to be the crazy sock lady and have annoying socks all day every day!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful page and a fun story to document. Yeah teenagers are awful for getting their photos taken. From my experience, they don't get any better into their late 20's. ;)

    ReplyDelete