Thursday, 6 April 2017

Cameo in the house!

SO....I sold my cameo about a year ago. At that point I really didn't intend to ever get back into scrapbooking again...EVER!

I didn't miss scrapbooking, didn't look at the new products coming out, didn't look at any scrapbooking websites. I still took photos thank goodness, just not as many.

Since getting back into scrapbooking again, this is the one thing that I missed using. Love it before and missed it.

So...after lots of thinking about what sort of machine to buy I decided to jump back into the world of cutting machines.

This turned up a few days ago!


I thought a lot about which one to buy...I had the full size cameo last time. But to be honest I can't see me ever using or creating something that would need the mat to be that big ( you wait, famous last words huh)

As the portrait one is half the price of the bigger one I went with the portrait.

I downloaded all my old files...I had nearly 3000!!!!!!

Made these the other day..now just to make a page with them huh!



No comments:

Post a Comment