Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Getting old!

 I have had these frames in my drawer for a few weeks now. Planning out a page that I was going to do with them. I just needed the correct piece of paper to complete the look...And her is the page that I made.

 I didn't realise until afterwards that I had put being forty instead of being over forty. As I am clearly 41 as you can tell by the numbers that I added to the page...I am still blaming my tablets for my muddled brain..not sure how long I can pull that answer off for though lol!!!

The quote I used on the page is ' Don't begrudge growing old. It is a privilege denied to so many...It was this quote that stopped me in my tracks and made me less worried about the wrinkles and the obvious memory loss!!!



 These frames were not expensive. In fact they came from The Range and you get 3 in a pack for £1!!!!



Anyway thanks for stopping by. And I am always thankful for anyone who pops by. Leave a comment. I love visiting scrappy blogs if you have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment