Friday, 24 March 2017

The one with all the hearts and no Cameo....

One of the only things that I regret selling is my Cameo. I sold everything else and was happy to see it all go...but now I am regretting letting this one item go.

I have spent a lot of time looking through galleries over the last few weeks and I have seen an increased presence of pages that have been made using the cameo.

Lots of lovely ideas to use or put away for a rainy day. Just not useable because the cameo has been used for most of the layout.

But one that I kept seeing pop up over and over again was the cameo shape with all the outlined hearts connected together. LOVE THIS!

Knew I wanted to have a go at recreating this. But knew I wouldn't ever be able to get it to be the same. So I opted for just using the hearts as a starting point.

Here is what I came up with....a page about my love for dogs!

Now this was a page that took me an entire day to make and you can guess which part took me all that time huh.


I don't work as many hours now so I have lots of days off to fill up and hey....you can't do housework all the time huh.


I cut out lots and lots of these different shaped hearts, and then cut out the centre of them.And just when I thought I wouldn't need anymore...BANG I needed more!



Thanks for popping in!


3 comments: