Friday, 10 March 2017

Sisters...sisters...there were never such devoted sisters!

Hey little Magpie which is a UK based Scrapbooking shop. They have a Facebook page which they show you inspiration an have challenges. It is called Hey little magpie paper craft and scrapbooking chat and inspiration.


Their challenge this week was to make an interactive scrapbooking page.

I have been off work this week on holiday and I have been setting up my new scrapbooking area. Since the last time I had a room I have moved and now don't have a spare room to take over. But as the weather has improved I have moved myself into the conservatory. Today I scrapbooked with the door open! I can't wait till it is summer and I can scrapbook all day looking at the garden.

Anyway I digress .... I had the time to use my new space and make the page.

Here it is.

I wanted to add lots of memories between me and my sister. She is my best friend. She lives in London at Primrose hill. I love going up to spend the weekend with her and we sit in the cafe and watch for famous people! Playing online scrabble together is a good past time! and a good idea to keep connected to someone who lives away from you.


She is my sister, my best friend and she means the world to me.







The challenge was to put something interactive on the page. I wrote some very embarrassing stuff about us and what we got up to when we were little so hiding it under a piece of card was a good idea.


If I could do this page again I would Make the area under the title darker with some pattern paper! Just to make it pop out more. But it now stuck and there is no way that I am moving vellum!!!!

Anyway. Thanks Hey little Magpie for the challenge.


1 comment:

  1. I love your scrapbooking style! This page is great. My sister is my best friend too. We're lucky enough to live close to each other so we can get together on a regular basis to scrapbook, knit and do other crafty things.

    ReplyDelete