Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Learning to love myself and not give up.


So while I have not been at work this week I have made another page. I have been pinning lots and lots of sketches to use. I have been finding my pages all moving in the same direction of late and I see sketches as a way to make me not do that and think differently. I chose this one!


I loved the hexagons....but as I don't have an Cameo ( which I am hoping will change in the next few weeks) I had to cut out the shapes and the outlines myself.

Here is what I came up with...

I have a few 12 by 12 frames in my room and I am putting this one on the wall permanently to remind myself to breathe and just to learnt to love myself everyday...no matter how hard the day maybe.

Here are some of the close ups....

These little hexagons were made by myself. I used some children watercolour crayons from work onto the hexagons and then stamped a flower image on. I added some highlights with other colours and a white pen.





Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Your pages are beautiful and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete