Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Being at the gym...

Scrapbooking can be easy sometimes, fun others and sometimes it can be downright frustrating.

Sometimes you can have a page that you love...but you play with it and fiddle with it too much and it just gets away with you. Do you ever have that?

This was one of those pages. 

I loved a sketch.
I took it and tried to make it. Then I loved only part of it. So I kept to that part. Then I didn't like it at all. And then and then and then....and then I gave up.

One thing I learned from it though was that I didn't put enough Gesso on to stop it from making the paper warp.UGH!

Anyway...this is it...I have over done parts and left other parts empty...but I am showing it here anyway, As a reminder that sometimes less is more and sometimes I have to learn to walk away when I think it is done! ha!


And some of the details...




The only good this that came out of this pages is that I used up so many different embellishments and some that I have had in my stash for years and they even made the cut to stay with me when I got rid of everything. So that is a bonus huh?

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright happy colours in this one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it turned out wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete