Tuesday, 28 February 2017

In the house....

After spending too much time on pinterest...and boards that are now full to the brim with scrapbooking ideas I realised that I had pinned lots of pie chart ideas.

So that is what I went with on this page. Pie charts to section of the different parts in my life...both the good and the really bad.

I try to keep a balance in my life..sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. For example I recently cut my hours down at work to make home life and my medical problems more manageable. But putting it all down like this make me feel another balance needs to happen.

Anyway..enough rambling..Here is the page..Still struggling a bit with photographs and using my iPhone... i really need to find myself a camera!

 and some close ups...




No comments:

Post a Comment